Donation & Advertising Opportunities Please email Info@TristenScottFoundation.org
- More than 100,000 people are awaiting life-saving organ transplants in the U.S. This includes more than 4,000 men, women and children in Illinois, and more than 1,000 in Indiana.
- Nationally, 95% of people support organ donation, but only 54% are registered donors. Learn more about donation, talk to your family and register your decision to be a donor today at giftofhope.org.
- Every 9 minutes a new person is added to the national waiting list.
- In 2021, 474 organ donors made possible 1,352 life-saving transplants in Illinois and northwest Indiana through Gift of Hope. More than 2,000 people were able to save or enhance the lives of others through tissue donation.
- Gift of Hope Organ & Tissue Donor Network is the not-for-profit organ procurement organization that coordinates organ and tissue donation and provides public education on donation in Illinois and northwest Indiana. Gift of Hope works with the families of donors, 180 hospitals and partners to serve 12 million people in its service region.
Since 1986, this work has saved the lives of more than 23,000 organ transplant recipients and improved the lives of hundreds of thousands of tissue transplant recipients.